Chaveronni
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaveronni

Forum za sve koji vole Maite i Christiana

PrijemPrijem  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  TražiTraži  Registruj seRegistruj se  Pristupi  

Biografija

Ići dole 
2 posters
AutorPoruka
~Anchy~
~Maite admin~
~Maite admin~
~Anchy~

Broj poruka : 416
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 11.07.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeSub Jul 12, 2008 12:42 am

Ovde se nalazi biografija od Mai...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://chaveronni.serbianforum.info
~Anchy~
~Maite admin~
~Maite admin~
~Anchy~

Broj poruka : 416
Datum upisa : 11.07.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeSre Jul 16, 2008 11:19 pm

ovda biografija je kratka,liako imate neku vecu slobodno je postavite
...Mayte Perroni Beoriegui...

Nadimak:May, Perronita
Visina:1.60m
Mayte Perroni Beoriegui je rodjena 3 Marta 1983 u Meksiko City-u, DF. Ona je
Meksicka glumica i pevacica. Proslavila se kao clanica uspeshne
grupe RBD.Mayte je imala samo 11 meseci kada se sa porodicom
preselila u Gvadalaharu. Njen otac, Javier Perroni, prebachen je u taj
grad zbog posla i tu je porodica Perroni provela 12 godina. Ima dva
brata, Adolfa, koji je maldji 3 godine, i Francisca (Paco) koji je 9
godina mladji od nje. Mayte, ili 'May' kako je prijatelji zowu,
studirala je glumu na Televisa's Centro DE Educaciуn Artistica (CEA)
godine 2000, zavrshivsi 2 od 3 godine fakulteta. Svoj debi je
napravila u seriji Rebelde glumeci kao Gvadalupe 'Lupita' Fernandez,
curu koja dolazi iz veoma siromashne porodice i dobija priliku da uci
u veoma i uvazhenoj Elite Way School. Mayte je takodje clan weoma
poznate meksichke grupe RBD, koja je oformljena tokom snimanja serije i postala
fenomen u Latinskoj Americi, USA i delovima Evrope. Ostali
clanovi iz grupe RBD takodje su glumili u seriji. Jedan od njenih omiljenih hobija jeste voznja rolera. Mayte Perroni je verena sa direktorom benda RBD, Guidom. Datum venchanja je
pomeren zbog koncerata RBD po Evropi, snimanja novog CD-a i serije koju
Maite trenutno snima.

Mozete postavljati i biografije od Mai na drugim jezicima.......
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://chaveronni.serbianforum.info
# AnGeL dE MaJtE #
~Nowi clan~
~Nowi clan~
# AnGeL dE MaJtE #

Broj poruka : 42
Datum upisa : 16.07.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeČet Jul 17, 2008 12:11 am

Maite Perroni Beoriegui was born in March 3, 1983 in Mexico City, Distrito Federal. She is a Mexican singer and actress. Maite gained international popularity as a member of the successful group RBD.

Maite Perroni was only eleven months old when she and her family moved to Guadalajara, the capital of the state of Jalisco in Mexico. Her father, Javier Perroni, was transferred to that city by his job, where the Perroni family lived for twelve years. She has two brothers; Adolfo, who is three years younger, and Francisco (Paco), who is nine years younger than she. Maite, or "Mai" as her closest friends call her, studied acting in Televisa's Centro DE Educación Artistica (CEA) in the year 2000, completing two years of a three year program.

She made her debut as an actress in Rebelde, where she portrayed Guadalupe "Lupita" Fernández, who comes from a very humble family and gets the opportunity to study at the fictitious Elite Way School, one of the most prestigious schools in Mexico City, thanks supposedly to her excellent grades. Maite is also a member of the popular Mexican band RBD, which was formed during the recording of the series and became a phenomenon around Latin America, The United States, and parts of Europe. The other members of RBD (Dulce María, Anahí, Alfonso Herrera, Christian Chávez and Christopher Uckermann) were also cast in Rebelde.

It is reported that one of Maite Perroni's favorite hobbies is roller skating.

While performing during "Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve" Maite sported a short black bob.

Maite Perroni is engaged to the RBD band director Guido. Their wedding date has not yet been set due to tour dates, the sitcom related to RBD, and an upcoming film.

Maite sings the lead vocals in the song "Wanna Play" in RBD's new English CD Rebels. Wanna Play will be the second single from this CD.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
# AnGeL dE MaJtE #
~Nowi clan~
~Nowi clan~
# AnGeL dE MaJtE #

Broj poruka : 42
Datum upisa : 16.07.2008

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitimeČet Jul 17, 2008 12:12 am

Early life and career
Perroni was only eleven months old when she and her family moved to Guadalajara, the capital of the state of Jalisco in Mexico. Her father, Javier Perroni, was transferred to that city by his job, where the Perroni family lived for twelve years. She has two brothers: Adolfo, who is three years younger, and Francisco (Paco), who is nine years younger than her. Maite, or "Mai" as her closest friends call her, studied acting in Televisa's Centro de Educación Artistica (CEA) in the year 2000, completing two years of a three year program. She is of Italian descent.

She made her debut as an actress in Rebelde, where she portrayed Guadalupe "Lupita" Fernández, who comes from a very humble family and gets the opportunity to study at the fictitious Elite Way School, one of the most prestigious schools in Mexico City, thanks supposedly to her excellent grades.

[edit] RBD
Perroni is a member of the popular Mexican band RBD, which was formed during the recording of the series and became a phenomenon around Latin America, The United States, and parts of Europe. The other members of RBD (Dulce María, Anahí, Alfonso Herrera, Christian Chávez and Christopher Uckermann) are also cast in Rebelde.

Perroni is engaged to the RBD band director, Güido Larris. Their wedding date has not yet been set due to tour dates, the telenovela related to RBD, and an upcoming film.

Perroni is seen as the mother in RBD, constantly showing her great affection to her fellow group members. She has stated that she views her fellow group members as her siblings.

Recently, Maite Perroni composed the lyrics of a new song called "Tal vez Mañana". She was helped by her fiance, the guitarist of the band, Güido Larris. She's doing her next 'telenovela' called "Cuidado con el Angel" which is about a girl that is beautiful, young, and full of life although she is often tormented by something that happened to her in the past. She costars with William Levy, Ana Patricia Rojo, Sherlyn, among others. She is the Spokesmodel for NYX Cosmetics.[1]

Spanish Studio Albums
Rebelde (2004)
Nuestro Amor (2005)b
Celestial (2006)
Empezar Desde Cero (2007)
English Studio Albums
Rebels (2006)
Portuguese Studio Albums
Rebelde (Edição Brasil) – Portuguese version of Rebelde (2005)
Nosso Amor Rebelde – Portuguese version of Nuestro Amor (2006)
Celestial (Versão Brasil) – Portuguese version of Celestial (2006)

Live Albums/DVDs
Tour Generación RBD En Vivo CD/DVD (2005)
Live In Hollywood CD/DVD (2006)
¿Que Hay Detrás de RBD? (2006)
Live In Rio (2007)
Hecho En España CD/DVD (2007)
Rebelde DVDs
Rebelde: Primera Temporada (2006)
Rebelde: Segunda Temporada (2007)
Rebelde: Tercera Temporada (2007)
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

Biografija Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Biografija   Biografija Icon_minitime